Tuesday, December 13, 2011

And so it goes

Well, I have not posted for quite some time. I really enjoy reading other people's post but not eager to open up myself for you to read. Very selfish but I claim perfection and while this may be the fear factor, it is what it is. My dreaded 'C' is still in remission and I really do enjoy whe people open their eyes in what..... Self pity, empathy, happy for me, or what? I pray every single day; Jesus and The Virgin Mary continue to be my Superstars. I attend Mass most Sundays but staying away from helping the poor in my community this year. Last year I wanted to meet and see the smile of the child I helped last year but was told that that was not part of the deal. Bummer! So to me it just became a tax deduction. Anyhoo, I give every month to a family in need through the church and this feels better cause I have a chance to communicate with them. Happy Holidays to all my breast and cancer buddies!

1 comment:

  1. Vilma "Happy Holidays To You Too"
    So glad to know you are still in remission......Me too thankfully

    But don't be a stranger.....
    Love Alli XX

    ReplyDelete